Not enough coffee in your alcohol this morning? Going through Blogster withdrawel?
Not sure what is happening there but really don't want to lose people again. If this drags on so long it looks like they won't come back I'll start a group blog for us all or find us a new home ... hopefully you can locate some of the people.
Not sure that I'd have put it just like that, but it's a mouthful anyway ...
ReplyDeleteHa! I just found this 4 years later and have absolutely no idea what it was....
DeleteNot enough coffee in your alcohol this morning? Going through Blogster withdrawel?
ReplyDeleteNot sure what is happening there but really don't want to lose people again. If this drags on so long it looks like they won't come back I'll start a group blog for us all or find us a new home ... hopefully you can locate some of the people.
Hello....4 years later! You still here?
DeleteEmail me. eclecticken at gmail dot com or electriczen at yahoo dot com ... preferably the yahoo one.
ReplyDelete